Collegia Trust & Legacy 2024 Project
The Collegia Trust is a trust account for the benefit of Collegiate Girls’ High School.
The Legacy Project was launched in the 140th year (2014) and aims to have sufficient funds to be contributing to all five pillars by 2024. The first project, the restructuring of the library into a modern day resource centre, has been completed and the facility opened in February 2017.
The five pillars that the Legacy Project 2024 aims to benefit are:
- Academic – both funding and developing of staff; scholarships.
- Facilities – improving on and adding to the facilities, for example a multi-purpose sports centre and a performing arts centre.
- Sport – provision of world-class coaching, tours.
- Cultural areas – funding of Music, Drama, Visual Arts and Dance.
- Community – bursary fund; outreach via twinning of schools.
Donors may state for which pillar their donation is to be utilized.
Donations may be made via eft, direct deposit or debit order.
Bequests are welcome.
The Collegia Trust is registered for tax exemptions on donations made into the trust in accordance with Section 18A of the Income Tax Act.