Trinity College London Music Examinations August 2020 INFORMATION LETTER
Dear Music Parent
Your daughter would like to play a Trinity College London Music examination in August this year.
Please submit this electronic reply slip and payment by Thursday, 30 April 2020.
Kindly make the necessary payment to the Collegiate Girls’ High School bursar by Thursday, 30th April 2020.
- Electronic transfer (EFT). Please email your proof of payment to email@example.com or hand in a hard copy to your daughter’s music teacher. When making EFT payments, please do not include them with other payments made to the school. Please reference your payment with your child’s name followed by the word “Trinity”
- Cash payment at the bursar’s office. Please hand in a copy of the cash receipt to your daughter’s music teacher
- Online payment by clicking on the snapscan link underneath the electronic reply slip. Please reference your payment with your child’s name followed by the word “Trinity”. There is no need to send a proof of payment in this case.
Please note: If you have credit on your school account and would like the Trinity fee to be taken from your credit, please arrange with Mrs Brooks at the bursar’s office.
Please take note of the following:
- No girl will be entered without a submitted electronic reply slip and receipt of payment.
- No late entries or late payments will be accepted.
- By submitting the electronic reply slip, you are agreeing to pay the examination fee mentioned above.
- Withdrawals: According to the Trinity College London Information and Regulations, “If a candidate is ill and cannot take an exam as planned, the Trinity representative (Dawn Spence) must be informed as soon as possible. The person who signed the entry form (Miss du Preez) may apply to the Trinity representative for a re-entry permit by providing a medical certificate current for the date of the exam and the appointment form originally issued to the candidate. The re-entry application must be made no later than 30 days after the exam date. The Trinity representative will forward the medical certificate and appointment form to Trinity, who will issue a re-entry permit for an exam at the same level in the same subject. A re-entry permit can be used for an exam within 12 months of the original exam date upon payment of 50% of the entry fee current at the new date of entering. If a permit is used towards entry for an exam at a higher level, any difference in fee is also payable. If a candidate wishes to postpone an exam, the original fee will not be refunded. There are special arrangements in case of genuine compassionate circumstances. Trinity will not offer re-entry permits for non-medical reasons, though sympathy will be shown to genuine cases in which appropriate evidence is provided.”
- Your daughter will not be allowed to withdraw or postpone for any reasons other than the ones stated above.
I hereby acknowledge the receipt of the Trinity College London Music Examinations information letter for the August 2020 examination session. I hereby grant permission for my daughter to play the above-mentioned examination.
I also understand that, should my daughter wish to postpone or withdraw from an examination, the original fee will not be refunded and that this needs to be confirmed in writing and signed by the parent/guardian.
Pay using Snapscan :
Pay via EFT :
Account holder: Collegiate High School
Bank: Standard Bank
Branch Code: 050 317
Account Number: 280 916 841
Reference: Daughter’s Name Trinity